Scientific research directions of Audio Engineering and Information Registration department:
- Recording and playback of Cinema and Television signals (solid state, optical, magnetic), protection systems from unauthorized access, audio and video transformation technique.
Supervisor: professor Rozorinov G.
- Creation of audio and video programs, organization of information and entertainment events, technical support of Cinema and Television, including optics and lighting.
Supervisor: associate professor Shvaichenko V.
- Improving the wired and wireless information and communication systems and networks for the transmission of audiovisual content, safety ensuring, technical vision.
Supervisor: associate professor Lazebny V.
- Application of computer multi-dimensional graphics to create special effects in Cinema and Television, nonlinear editing of audio and video, measurement of signal parameters and equipment.
Supervisor: professor Vlasiuk A.
- Electromagnetic compatibility, power supply, reliability, electromagnetic environment of Cinema and Television systems.
Supervisor: professor Pilinsky V.